Error Code 70 is a technical malfunction within your Brother Printer. If you are having troubles in fixing this error, quickly place a call at Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-800-966-6648. You can try to resolve Brother Printer Error Code 70 simply using the solutions in the blog.
No matter how hard you try, technical blunders are bound to happen while printing. Some issues leads to frustration when your work is being hampered. One of such Brother Printer errors is “print unable 70”. Brother unable to print 70 error messages emerges due to a paper jam. You Brother Machine will stop working when there is a paper jam or some sensor problem within the printer.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code 70:
When this nerve-wrenching error appears, there is nothing to freak out. With the help of the blog, you can get back to your printing work in no time. You only need to read the blog or connect with Brother Printer Customer Care Support to get rid of this error.
- Make sure whether the any piece of paper is struck or wrapped around the fuser rollers or not.
- Expose the rear side of the printer and pull down the back cover.
- As you open up the back cover, look for 2 green levers. Pull down the levers to open fuser cover.
- You can see Red and Black rollers after you open the fuser cover.
- Look for any piece of debris or papers are wrapped around the roller. Also make sure whether the black one is above and touching the red one.
- When you are done with the process, switch your printer off.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to cool it down and thus remove all the papers by pulling them out.
- Make sure not to cut the papers out. It can damage the printer rollers.
- Push the fuser cover back after closing it firmly.
- Press near the green tab until and unless the cover set back in its position.
- As you close the rear cover, check for the error after turning it on.
- Check if the machine is showing date and time on the display or not.
- Else reset the machine using the power switch rested on the right side of the machine.
- Now wait for around 5 seconds before turning on the printer.
- If the date and time arise, the error has been resolved.
- If the error message still continues, look for paper jam inside the machine.
- To remove paper jam, open the top cover of the printer.
- Now remove the drums and toners and place them back in their respective places.
- Close the top cover, turn the printer on.
- Check if you are still having unable to print 70 brother mfc490cw errors or not.
- If the date and time shows up, the error is no longer in the machine.
Hurry! Place a call at Brother Printer Customer Service Number for Information:
Whenever you face any printer related error at any point of time, we are ready to assist you 24*7. Our professional team takes care of all technical issues faced by Brother Printer users. Brother Printer Customer Service Number is a toll free number to make all your issues disappear. No matter how serious the error is, our comprehensive result will help you out. Hence place a call to get professional help for all issues related to Brother Printer at your desk.