The error code 36 in the Brother printer occurs because of some technical issue or damage in the physical component. This error code is also known as carriage unit travel issue. For instant technical assistance contact Brother Printer Technical Support.
To resolve error code 36 in Brother Printer you need to perform or follow the following procedure given below:
- Replace Damaged Parts
- Remove Paper and Restart
Replace Damaged Parts
- You can easily resolve the error code 36 by replacing the damaged parts in the Brother printer.
- It is essential for you to replace the carriage unit, head, carriage PCB, and carriage motor, if you want to fix the error code 36.
- You might also require replacing the power supply PCB if it is destroyed.
Remove Paper and Restart
- After receiving the error code, you require to open the printer to inspect its inner components.
- You might view various pieces of papers stuck inside the printer as you open various printer covers such as front, paper tray, back and many more.
- You can fix the issue by removing these papers and the next step is to restart the printer.
- You also need to carefully read the installation manual of the printer and if necessary get help from a reliable and trusted technical support service provider.
Why You Should Call Us?
Dial our toll-free Brother Printer Repair Service number +1-844-828-5593 for quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the brother printers. Our brother technical support service is available for resolving technical issues of our customers.And also our Canon printer technical support technicians are always ready to sort out each and every printer technical issues with instant solution. We also provide instant remote support for Epson Printer support services for your common printer errors such as Software installation issues, Driver Upgrade, Change Printer ink, Printer Spooler and Paper Jam issues etc.Please get in touch with our technical support team and will receive online remote technical help service at highly reasonable charges.
We understand that technology is designed to make our lives simpler; it can also be a continuous source of stress and headaches when it doesn’t work properly. That’s why our world class online tech support service provides 24*7*365 technical support for your home or business technical requirements.