If you are also struggling with the paper feed issue with your Brother Printer, this article might turn out to be helpful for you. Just like every other technical device, your printing device may also go through a few problems frequently. Our Brother Printer Repair Service has the right solutions to Fix paper feed on a Brother Printer.
Solutions To Fix The Paper Feed On A Brother Printer:
Follow the instructions below and make your printer work perfectly for you again-
- Turn off your printer and disconnect it from the wall outlet.
- Remove the paper tray from your printer and clean the separation roller and the pick-up roller surface.
- Make sure you are cleaning the roller with a microfiber cloth and water. Don’t use any rubbing alcohol or cleaning solution while cleaning.
- Now, reassemble the printer and plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet. Restart the printer and check if the problem is gone.
On the other hand, there are two more methods that you can try if you are still unable to remove the problem. Take a look at them:
- Clear all the twunk, twain and .mtx files that you have saved in your temporary folder.
- Use CCleaner to clean your computer’s registry.
Once you complete these two methods, restart your printer and check if your paper feed issue is fixed. Most of the time, the problem gets resolved by following the whole procedure. But if there is still a problem, we have our helpline number constantly open for you.
Grab 24*7 Brother Printer Tech Support Number For Immediate Solutions:
If you are unable to fix paper feed issues it is mandatory to call us at Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-844-828-5593 to avail perfect solutions from our Brother experts Technicians.