Brother is one of the trusted brands worldwide that is into printer manufacturing. Also, it has received global recognization for its other products such as fax machines, scanners, sewing machine, etc. In the technical world, Brother printers have managed to make quite a successful business. In this article, we will teach you how to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi. We have brought you the easiest methods in the most simplified manner. Have a look.
Easy Hacks To Connect Brother Printer To WiFi
We will show you two methods to configure the printer with ease. Before we proceed, you should know your Wireless Network Settings of the router. Hence, check and keep a record of the following:
- Network Name (both SSID and ESSID)
- Password, Encryption Key, and other information related to Network Key.
Remember Brother printers mostly make use of the first WEP KEY. In case, your router is using additional WEP KEYs, then enter the first KEY. Let’s get started.
Setting A Brother Printer Using Control Panel
- Connect the printer to an AC outlet and turn it on.
- Go to Menu and choose “Network.”
- Press either the Up or Down arrow keys to select WLAN.
- Select Setup Wizard and click on “WLAN Enable.”
Following these steps, you should be able to start the WiFi Wizard Setup. Wait for sometime, until you get a list of SSID’s available. Once you get the list, choose your preferred Network and click OK.
Setting A Brother Printer With A USB Cable
As stated above, you should keep a note of your SSID, User ID, Authentication method, and Password. Here is what you have to do next.
- At first, connect your Printer with an AC power cord.
- Turn on both your Computer and the Printer.
- Run the CD-ROM into the CD drive.
Till here, the steps are equal irrespective of the Operating System. The next section contains the specification for Windows OS users only.
For Windows Users:
- When the Installation screen appears, choose your device model and preferred language.
- Select Install Printer Driver from the CD-ROM menu.
- Choose Allow or Yes for the options of User Account Control, License Agreement, and Wireless Network Connection.
- Select Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer.
Then, find your network and configure your printer over WiFi.
For Macintosh Users:
- Double click on Brother icon and as well as Start Here OSX icon simultaneously.
- Select the option of Wireless Network Connection.
- Find your Brother Printer from the list and click Next.
Follow the instruction as given on the screen to launch the Printer Driver. After that, click on “Yes, I have a USB cable to use for installation,” and choose Next. Mark the Checked and confirmed as checked then select Next. Now, interconnect the USB cable with the Printer and as well as your PC. This should open the “Installation Confirmation” page. All your left to do is to confirm the information that is displayed.
If by any chance you do not find the Network Name, it means the WLAN access point is turned off. Or maybe, the Printer is too far from the access point. You will need expert assistance at this point. However, if you face no such problem, then you would be able to connect the Brother Printer to WiFi by now.
Related Post:- How to Solve Brother Printer Offline Problem?
Dial Brother Support Number USA +1-844-828-5593 (toll-free):-
We hope that the solutions mentioned above would be of some help to you. Well, if you still need assistance; we are always there for you. Dial our toll-free Brother Printer Support and get in touch with the highly qualified professionals instantly. Also, send us emails at out official email ID: addressing all your queries. For more details visit our website.