The built-in Brother Printer Drivers cater the basic functioning of the device. But to enhance the performance, you need to Install and Update Built-In Brother Printer Drivers through Wireless or USB Connection.
Printer Drivers are a piece of software that converts data in a format that printer can understand. Printer drivers establish a connection between the system and the printer. It allows printing through a printer without having any technical details of each printer model. When you install or update the latest driver version of Brother Printer, it keeps up with the latest recommended settings.
Methods to Install and Update Built-In Brother Printer Drivers through Wireless or USB Connection:
There are ample ways to download and install drivers for your Brother Printer. This blog comprises the proper one for effective troubleshooting. Follow these below-mentioned solutions to update the drivers of your Brother Printer:
Solution 1: When your printer is connected via USB Connection
Mostly Brother built-in drivers already come with Windows. With Windows updates, the latest version rolls into the system. If you are trying to get the latest built-in printer driver versions, it is as easy as you can think.
- First of all, you need to connect your printer to the computer with a USB.
- As soon as you do so, Windows will recognize your printer and install the driver automatically.
- To automatically update the drivers, first, you need to Control Panel and thus click on Windows Update and make auto-update enabled
- Turn auto update on, if disabled.
- Now check for drivers update manually and thus install the latest one.
- After the installation completes, restart your system.
- It will implement the updates and your Brother Printer drivers will be updated automatically.
Solution 2: When your printer is connected via Network Connection
- To install the built-in driver for your Brother Printer, click on Start Menu and thus open Control Panel.
- Here in Control Panel, navigate to Devices and Printers
- Choose to Add a Printer and find your Brother Printer model in the list.
- Click on it
- If you are unable to find your Brother Printer in the list, look for latest Windows updates.
- To install them, type a Printer Name and thus click on Next.
- Choose Printer Sharing Settings and thus click on Finish.
- After finishing, print a test page to complete the process.
Grab 24*7 Brother Printer Customer Support Number for Instantaneous Solution:
In case, you are finding the Brother Printer driver installation process troublesome, then here we are to back you up. With a team of professionals, we help you to deal with technical glitches in a much better way. Call our Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-844-828-5593. Here we offer a hand to hand information to get the issue resolved.