The Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10 means this device cannot start (Code 10)” to “Operation failed” or “The requested operation failed“. Well, many users have reported encountering the same issue, while disconnecting, reconnecting, and uninstalling the printer from the Control Panel.
Even, uninstalling their Brother Printer drivers using the drive un-installation utility is available at Brother Printer official website. Then don’t take tension about it, you can easily Fix Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10, just by following the troubleshooting steps which are given below.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10:-
Solution 1:- Check Cable Connection
Firstly, you should try to verify your Brother Printer connection, which you are using, in order to meet the required specifications and connections. So, please check the cable that is connected properly under the main cover in the correct socket marked with a USB symbol.
Solution2:-Update the Firmware
You should try to update your Brother printer’s firmware. It can be a little difficult, at the time when your computer refuses to recognize it as a USB Composite Device and not a printer.
Follow these steps to fix it.
- Go to the official Brother website, and then switch the “Downloads” section.
- Then search your Brother printer using its model number or select your Brother Printer Product category.
- Next, choose your Brother Product series.
- Then choose your Brother Printer’s model number in the page when the pops up appear.
- Once you forward the Downloads page, then download your specific Brother Printer, and select your OS version (Windows or Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64 bit)) and then hit on “Search” button.
- Underneath the “Firmware” section, you have to tap on the “Firmware Update” Tool.
- Then the window pops up, so you need to tap on your preferred language.
- Hit on the “Agree” button and then the “Firmware Update Tool” will start downloading automatically.
- Once your Firmware Update Tool downloaded has been successfully, then you will need to launch it.
In this way, you can easily update Firmware for your Brother Printer.
In any case, you have any doubt or problem with the above steps, then you will require to connecting with the Brother Tech Support experts to get help.
Dial Brother Customer Support Number To Avail the Online Help:-
You can feel free contact at Brother Printer Support Number to urgent connecting with our Brother Customer support experts in order to receive fast and quick solutions to fix it. The technicians are very dedicated and helpful in resolving the immediate any kind of Brother Printer technical issues or errors. Hence, the number is toll-free and available 24×7 days to give customer’s assistance. Hence, connect with techies now and get effective solutions & services into Brother Printer’s technical problems in a short time.